Skip to content
- Refrain from coaching and refereeing “from the sidelines”
- Encourage good sportsmanship and self-discipline in their children and their teammates through example.
- Make athletic participation for their child and others a positive, fun experience.
- Give encouragement and show interest in their child’s teams.
- Encourage their child to show good sportsmanship in every game.
- Be respectful toward coaches, referees, your child, other parents and their children.
- Alert coaches of any players’ health conditions.
- Comply with the financial obligations to the club and the team, registrations, uniforms, tournaments.